Saturday, March 16, 2013

Great FHE Resource

I've recently been perusing my copy of this handbook and I just wanted to draw your attention to what I think is an excellent resource for Family Home Evenings.
 
This book provides an overview of gospel principles and is used to instruct new converts or those recently re-activated.
 
 
 
I love that the lessons are fairly simple so they'd be a great way to teach your kids all the gospel basics, not to mention that they make great refresher courses for personal study.

Seriously, there's about a years worth of lessons inside.
 
You can order a copy for yourself or just visit lds.org and you can view all the lessons on-line.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You know that makes so much sense once you mention it.. but I would have never thought to look at my GP book for ideas!! Thank you for sharing that idea!!

    ReplyDelete