Sunday, May 30, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
1. Review the structure of a prayer: opening, thanking, asking, and closing. Use this handout as a visual aid or to color, if you like. (My son doesn't enjoy coloring much so I think we will ask him what he's thankful for and write the items in the blank spots.)
2. Discuss that when we pray, we're talking to Heavenly Father, and he hears us every time we pray.
3. Ask or tell about a time you said a prayer and Heavenly Father answered it.
4. Talk about things we can do to show respect to Heavenly Father when we pray, such as kneel, fold our arms, and close our eyes. Practice.
5. Make a paper-bag prayer puppet.